Monday, June 26, 2006

First day of a new term.
I hate the fact time is running short.
Every single teacher that taught us today
kept reminding us of the eight more crucial
weeks to the prelims.

I really need to be more focussed, and manage my time properly
for the next few months. 8 weeks to prelims, 18 to the O's.
O level mother tongue orals are starting this week.
Honestly, time is passing sop so so quickly.
I am seriously freaking out.

Jesus, take the wheel Take it from my hands Cause I can't do this on my own
I'm letting go so give me one more chance. Save me from this road I'm on

-

Talked to Mavis abit today.
It's amazing how we realise we're actually more or less,
facing the same problems. Its sad. Sometimes I wish I
could be brave enough.

It's been months, and for some reasons I just can't
seem to get over it.


Cause your presence still lingers here
I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone
why don't we hit restart,and pause it at our favorite parts.
I'd rather keep and bear with it, then lose you as a friend.
However I'm on the verge of breaking down bad.
I know I can no longer keep it anymore.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home